Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To Electrical Fire On North Alma St.
- Boil Water Notice On West Side Tracks In Montrose Ark
- Star City Ark School District Statement On Monday’s Solar Eclipse
- Dermott FD Assist Collins/Cominto FD On Tractor Trailer Fire On HWY 35 E
- Statement from Drew Central School District about Monday’s Solar Eclipse
Monthly Archives: October 2016
According to the audio there was a grass fire on HWY 54 in Dumas Ark that was before the Tillar Ark Store.
Remember time Changes Nov 6th!
Judge Roy Edward Rodgers, 70, died at his home in McGehee, AR, surrounded by his family, on Friday, October 28, 2016. Roy was born on April 10, 1946, in East St. Louis, IL, to Hudson and Bertha Rodgers. He has … Continue reading
An early morning fire in a vacant home was fully involved when Engine 2 arrived on scene. Command 1, Engine 1, Engine 4, and Ladder 1 assisted on the call.
ASP Press Release)-
OCTOBER 29, 2016 Special Agents of the Arkansas State Police Criminal Investigation Division are assisting Monticello Police in a homicide investigation that occurred outside a gas station along U.S. Highway 278.
The incident was initially reported to police shortly … Continue reading
Recently retired Desha County Judge Roy Rodgers died peaceably due to his long battle with cancer. Prayers for his family, friends, and fellow colleagues that he leaves with mournful hearts.