Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To Electrical Fire On North Alma St.
- Boil Water Notice On West Side Tracks In Montrose Ark
- Star City Ark School District Statement On Monday’s Solar Eclipse
- Dermott FD Assist Collins/Cominto FD On Tractor Trailer Fire On HWY 35 E
- Statement from Drew Central School District about Monday’s Solar Eclipse
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The Mad Butcher in Dumas Ark donated pallets of water to the Dumas Ark Fd to help keep the firefighter’s cool and hydrated while fightning fires.
The Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department has identified a preferred alternative for State HWY 35 E and U.S HWY 65 intersection in Chicot County Ark.
NBC News in New York came down to Star City Ark to film a story on their coding and ap at Star City Ark High School.
Interim Mayor David Anderson and Joe Rogers will go off in a special election for Monticello Ark Mayor in three weeks to determine who will sever the remaining term of former Monticello Ark Mayor Zack Tucker
Around 4:11 p.m Dermott Ark FD was paged out to Lake Wallace Rd to a wooden bridge on fire.
Update: Missing Juvenile Adrianna Sage Brewer has been safely found. Thanks everyone for your help in this matter.
Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to Lamar Crook Rd in Dermott Ark to a trailer on fire by the Dermott Ark School District. The cause for the blaze is unknown.