Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Small Chlorine Leak On Waterwell St In Crossett Ark Repaired
- Eudora Ark FD Responds To Gas Main Leak On Roosevelt RD
- Star City Ark Women Receives KARK 4 Pay It 4ward – Video
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To House Fire On Sheppard St
- Dermott Ark FD Donates Check To Jam Learning Center At Tabernacle Basptist Church
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Around 7:18 am all Lincoln County Ark FD was paged out to a chicken house fire on HWY 425 S.
Approximately at 4:46 am Sunday morning Dermott Ark FD was dispatched to North Knox St for a vacant house fire reported to Dermott Ark 911. Dermott Ark FD asked Collins/Cominto FD for assistance
According to reports on Facebook the Desha County Ark Fairgrounds is for sale.
Eudora Ark Fd was paged out to North Main St in Eudora Ark to a house fire. Ross Van Ness Fd was paged to assists Eudora Ark FD.
At 9:43 p.m Eudora Ark FD & Ross Van Ness Fd was paged out to Pickle Shed Rd for a structure fire
According to sources there was a high speed chase on Oakwood Bayou east of Dumas Ark. Witness say a person jumped out of the vehicle and ran in the woods. Local area police and state police and ADC (Arkansas Department … Continue reading