Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To Electrical Fire On North Alma St.
- Boil Water Notice On West Side Tracks In Montrose Ark
- Star City Ark School District Statement On Monday’s Solar Eclipse
- Dermott FD Assist Collins/Cominto FD On Tractor Trailer Fire On HWY 35 E
- Statement from Drew Central School District about Monday’s Solar Eclipse
Category Archives: Audio
Around 10:13 am Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to assist Collins/Cominto FD for a 18 Wheeler fire.
At 10:07 P.M. Dermott Ark Fire Department was paged out to S Trotter St for a tree on fire the cause for the fire is unknown at this time.
At 12:59 pm Eudora Ark FD was paged out to Roosevelt Rd for a gas main leak.
At apporxmiatley 10:30 P.M. Eudora Ark FD was paged out next to 1470 North Main St in Eudora Ark. Ross Van Ness FD was paged to assit
At approximately 12:19 p.m on a Friday afternoon McGehee Ark FD was paged out to HWY 165 S 3 miles from Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department for a vehicle on fire.
At 8:17 A.M. a car collide with a log truck 1/2 mile north of HWY 165 at Pendleton.
Around 7:18 am all Lincoln County Ark FD was paged out to a chicken house fire on HWY 425 S.