Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Small Chlorine Leak On Waterwell St In Crossett Ark Repaired
- Eudora Ark FD Responds To Gas Main Leak On Roosevelt RD
- Star City Ark Women Receives KARK 4 Pay It 4ward – Video
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To House Fire On Sheppard St
- Dermott Ark FD Donates Check To Jam Learning Center At Tabernacle Basptist Church
Category Archives: Audio
Selma Ark (Drew County) Fd Asked Tillar Ark,Monticello Ark Fd for assistance on a structure fire on HWY 278 E
Around 11:26pm Thursday night Dermott Ark FD responded to a House fire on North Hardy St in Dermott Ark. The resident at the house was not injured during the fire.
According to witness at the scene a parent picked their children up from school and pulled out infront of a west bound white dodge truck. The car was spun around.