Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Small Chlorine Leak On Waterwell St In Crossett Ark Repaired
- Eudora Ark FD Responds To Gas Main Leak On Roosevelt RD
- Star City Ark Women Receives KARK 4 Pay It 4ward – Video
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To House Fire On Sheppard St
- Dermott Ark FD Donates Check To Jam Learning Center At Tabernacle Basptist Church
Category Archives: Audio
Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to Villa Apartment 21 due to smoke.
McGehee Ark Fd was paged out to Family Dollar to a reported call of people smelling smoke.
Dumas Ark Fd was paged to a house fire in Mitchville Ark (Desha County) Dumas Ark Fd sent two trucks. Approximately 12 area Southeast Arkansas Fire Departments was on scene. The cause for the fire is unknown.
Dumas Ark Fd was paged out to South Pecan St. to a small shed fire. The cause for the fire is unkown.
Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to N Freeman St to a call from a resident seeing smoke from a house where a small wire was burned.
Residents along HWY 82 E in Lake Village Ark heard loud explosion from HWY 82 E before the Mississippi River bridge where a vehicle caught fire. The cause for the fire is unkown.
At 6:43 p.m Monticello Ark Fd was paged out to Cash Savers to a truck on fire.