Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Small Chlorine Leak On Waterwell St In Crossett Ark Repaired
- Eudora Ark FD Responds To Gas Main Leak On Roosevelt RD
- Star City Ark Women Receives KARK 4 Pay It 4ward – Video
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To House Fire On Sheppard St
- Dermott Ark FD Donates Check To Jam Learning Center At Tabernacle Basptist Church
Category Archives: Audio
Dumas Ark Fd was paged out to Dan Gill Drive for a grass fire behind the Dumas Ark High School.
Around 9:05 p.m Wilmar Ark Fd was paged out to East Johnson Ave & Irvin to a woods fire getting close to a Wilmar Ark resident house.
On July 1st around 3:46 pm Dumas Ark Fd was paged out Vine St in Mitchellville for a vacant trailer fire. The trailer is a total loss and the cause for the fire is unknown.
[KGVID]http://searkweather.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Carrie-McCallie-was-live.mp4[/KGVID] Around 1:12 P.M. Monticello Ark FD was paged out to the y at HWY 278 E and HWY 35 to a truck on fire. Video courtesy of viewer
Around 2:18 p.m the Lake village Ark Fd was paged out to the 500 block of Lee St to a truck on fire.
Lake Village Ark and Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to Chicot County Ark Landfill on HWY 65 N to a machine fire.
Around 5:27 P.M. all Lincoln County Ark FD have been paged out to 39082 HWY 11 S to a house fire.