Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Small Chlorine Leak On Waterwell St In Crossett Ark Repaired
- Eudora Ark FD Responds To Gas Main Leak On Roosevelt RD
- Star City Ark Women Receives KARK 4 Pay It 4ward – Video
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To House Fire On Sheppard St
- Dermott Ark FD Donates Check To Jam Learning Center At Tabernacle Basptist Church
Category Archives: Fire
At 9:43 p.m Eudora Ark FD & Ross Van Ness Fd was paged out to Pickle Shed Rd for a structure fire
Firefighter’s was called to a building fire on HWY 270 in Jefferson County. Local area fire departments was hauling water to the scene. The cause for the blaze is unknown.Photos courtesy of viewers.
Around 3:20 a.m Dumas PD paged Dumas Ark Fd to HWY 65 S for a structure fire.
Below is the full audio Around 12:32 a.m Lake Village Ark FD was paged to Mulberry Manor Apartments to a apartment on fire with a person trapped inside.The cause and condition of the victim is … Continue reading
Around 9:13 a.m Star City Ark FD was paged out to a vehicle fire of a white car infront of the Star City Ark High School.
Around 11:49 p.m Dermott Ark Fd was paged to the corner of Hickory & Trotter for a house fire.
Around 6:02 p.m Eudora Ark FD was paged to HWY 165 and HWY 160 to a fire that was close to butane tanks.
Dermott Ark Fd was paged out to Villa Apartment 21 due to smoke.