House Fire By Eudora Ark Police Department

14462917_10155249393003219_3297267635904218564_n

Great job by Eudora Fire Department this morning. Received a call of a structure fire next door to the Eudora Police Department. Firefighters responded along with our department as well. Fire was in the attic of the structure and believed to be caused by faulty wiring. Eudora extinguished the fire quick with minimal damage inside the structure. We moved furniture to prevent water damage. Again great job!

This is a photo after the fire was extinguished.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Fire. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Or

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.