Last Map Update: Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:29 pm CDT
Burn Ban & Wildfire Danger Map
Wildfire Danger as of 08.9.2017
- Dermott Ark FD Responds To Electrical Fire On North Alma St.
- Boil Water Notice On West Side Tracks In Montrose Ark
- Star City Ark School District Statement On Monday’s Solar Eclipse
- Dermott FD Assist Collins/Cominto FD On Tractor Trailer Fire On HWY 35 E
- Statement from Drew Central School District about Monday’s Solar Eclipse
[vrview img=”http://searkweather.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/17761266_10210706698202196_395761240_o.jpg” pimg=”http://searkweather.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/17761266_10210706698202196_395761240_o.jpg” width=”500″ height=”100″ ]
Video courtesy of KARK 4 Mitch McCoy
Photos and videos courtesy of viewers
*The audio below is full audio of the fire*
4 Southeast Arkansas Fire Dept. responded to a woodshop fire at the Drew County Ark/Chicot County Ark Line, around 10 am this morning. The Cypress Woodshop is a total loss. The main building and several attached storage units were involved.
Dermott Fire Department wants to say Thanks to Collins and Cominto Fire Department Along with Halley Fire Department Mcgehee Fire Department and Drew County OEM for Asst. Us this Morning on the Fire we had everyone join in as a team and work together.