New Life Assembly Update – March 12,2020
With the heightened awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to assure you we are monitoring the situation closely and working proactively to ensure our environments are clean and safe for all who attend New Life. Your health and well-being is a high priority and we have already taken additional steps to enhance our regular cleaning procedures.
During this time, New Life is committed to:
- Sanitize highly touched surfaces before, during and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, faucets, check-in stations, and handrails.
- Staff and serve team members will wash their hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is available around campus for everyone to use.
- Greeters will not be shaking hands but will welcome you with a smile at all doors.
- Coffee service rather than self-serve.
During this time, we are asking you to help in the following ways:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
- Forgo shaking hands at church for an elbow bump, wave or friendly smile.
- Stay at home when you or a family member are sick. New Life Online:
If you or a family member are sick, we invite you to be apart of worship online at 9:00 or 11:00 on FacebookLive or at Newlifeforthecity.com as we continue the sermon series “Heavennomics.”
The uncertainty of this outbreak is creating lots of anxiety in our workplaces, schools, and day-to-day activities. The world needs to see a fearless Church! We will be taking time in each of our worship services to pray for those affected and ask the Lord for His wisdom, help and peace. Our mission has NOT CHANGED!
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind”
I hope to see you this weekend at New Life!