MONTICELLO, Ark. – The University of Arkansas at Monticello football team has begun spring practice and will host several scrimmages including the 2021 Green and White Spring Game on Thursday, April 15 at 6:00 p.m. at Willis “Convoy” Leslie Cotton Boll Stadium.
The UAM Department of Athletics has announced the following guidelines that will be in place for all of the Weevils’ scrimmages this spring.
In addition to procedures required as a member institution of the Great American Conference, these guidelines have been put in place in accordance to Arkansas Department of Health, CDC and University guidelines and serve to provide the safest environment for our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans.
- Face Coverings MUST be worn at all times – this is a UAM Campus Policy.
- This includes when seated in the stands and around the stadium and fence lines.
- Seating will require social distancing be practiced at all times, maintaining six feet apart from other fans in the stands.
- Per GAC Guidelines
- Fans are not to be on the field prior to, during or after scrimmages or the Spring Game.
- Fans are not to interact with student-athletes prior to, during, or after games on the field.
- UAM will NOT allow grilling or cooking to be done on the premises during the spring scrimmages or Spring Game, this includes tailgating.
- If you want to bring fast food meals and/or beverages, that is acceptable.
- You may remove your face coverings when eating or drinking only.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines throughout the 2021 season to ensure the safest environment possible for our football team. We are looking forward to a great spring and are excited to get the young men on the field and competing once again!
— #WeevilNation — | — #EatEmUp —